Scholarships 4 Moms
Have you ever wondered just what the Scholarships 4 Moms program is all about?
|It is the $10,000 Scholarship Giveaway!Let me give you an overview and you can decide if it is something that may be beneficial to you as a mom looking for a scholarship.According to the website:
“Scholarships4moms is focused on hardworking moms who want to complete their education, but don’t have the time, money or the support to meet their goal. Our $10,000 scholarship is an initiative geared toward helping these moms continue their education.”
Here are a few points about this free scholarship:
- The company collects information about people that want to go to college. You review colleges for online and campus programs you may be interested in. You can also look for student loans.
- There is no obligation to purchase or buy anything.
- You must be 18 or older and living in the US. Anyone can apply, mom, dad, single, married, no kids…
- Don’t use an .edu email.
- Provide correct email and mailing address, otherwise you will never receive the award.
- You can use the money any way you want – for you or your kids tuition, day care, books, etc.
- It is a regular drawing and you can enter as often as once per week.
Free money is the best money. Avoid loans if possible or if you need a loan, keep it as small as possible and have a plan to pay it back.
Registration deadline April 30, 2010! So register now!